Here are some short tutorials created by Jill Myers at Lincoln to help those who have never used Google Classroom before (these tutorials are geared towards the Middle School teachers and users, so adapt as would work for your situation):
- Creating a Google Classroom
- Finding and Changing the class code
- Settings for Comments in the stream
- Selecting a Theme; Changing the Banner picture
- Classroom Overview - The Four Tabs
- What an assignment looks like - Teacher View
- What an assignment looks like - Student View
- Creating assignments:
- How to remove a student from your Classroom
- How to e-mail a student from Google Classroom
- How to invite Parents/Guardians
- How to adjust your e-mail settings
- How to turn on Originality Reports - Google Classroom can help comb your assignments for signs of plagiarism. You can only use this on THREE assignments per classroom.
- Importing Grades from GC to TAC - This is not my video, and proves to be quite a complicated set up. For those that might prefer, however - here's the method!
- Google Classroom Help Center - Have an issue? Have a question? Check here!
Join a class with a class code
Enter your text here...