Mental Health Resources
- Jill Kuzma’s Social & Emotional Skill Sharing: Website with great learning supports for children with disabilities.
- do2Learn: Resource to support teaching social skills & behavior management. Communication/Social Behavior/Social Skills Toolbox/Emotions Color Wheel/Social Emotional Skills.
- The Incredible 5-point Scale Behavior Resource: Website with information about the use of the 5-point scale and other systems to teach social and emotional concepts to individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Website with bank of Social Narratives & Visual Supports for educators/professionals to draw from.
- Social Stories For ASD: How-to information on using or creating social stories, resources and support for technique.
- Autism Teaching Strategies: Dozens of free social skills teaching resource downloads.
Educational Resources for Gen Ed & Special Ed K -12 Teachers
- Internet Resources: Topics include: language, math, science, social studies, arts education, languages and more.
- Educational Resources For Children With Special Needs: Curriculum, games, communication/social, hygiene, Apps and Technology, OT, SLP, ASD, behavior support
Speech & Language Resources
- Speaking of Speech: Speech and language materials and resources;e.g., IEP goals, activity analysis, activities, clarification boards, and more.
Occupational Therapy Resources