Family ID Info
Sign up for athletics online!
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through partner company, FamilyID, http://www.familyid.com
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 12 months and signed by the physician. If the student’s physical expires during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Emergency Contact Information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Or click on the “Athletics” link on our website.
- Under the “Programs” title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to bottom of page to either Sign Up as a Family or Individual if this is your first time using FamilyID, or Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Review your registration summary and click “Confirm Registration” to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from email@example.com. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
You can always find our programs at www.familyid.com by clicking “Find Programs” in the top blue banner and searching for our organization name.
If you need assistance with you registration, you can call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours and a support center at https://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.